Outer Space Cluster F....

sampco

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are not newbies....O/S was my 11th multipitch route this summer.....I lead one headwall pitch which I did cleanly, no gear pulling, no gear rests...I'd dropped a sling on one of the lower pitches...We topped out at 5:40... despite animosity [others] joined forces to get everyone up safely...My pitch went fine...Who can blame them for being bitter.

It took you 11 hours to climb 7 pitches. You dropped gear. You are proud of the fact that you didn't pull gear on a 5.7 handcrack in a face covered with huge chicken heads. People behind you had to "join forces" to get off of the face becuase you were so slow. You find it unreasonable for someone to show up at the base of the climb that should take 2-3 hours at 9:30 a.m. without a headlamp. You climbed so slow that it made people hate you and want to beat you up.

Yes. You are clearly an experienced climber.

i read this whole thred and i have to agree here with Choda (gaspi a gree with a relative newbie, i am so scared) most people can follow 5.9 off the couch. that is in no way hard climbing. i know this because i am a solid 5.9 follower. I am relitivly certin if i grew some balls i could lead a 5.9 crack. and dude I am a shitty climber. SHITTY. pppaahhhhllleeezzzeee if you have climed 11 multis this season and think thta 11 hours on 7 pitches is showing you are "experienced" i realy sugest you go back to mountie school. and let me point out that parties of 3 on a multie pitch is not imho smart. it is a pain in the ass to deal with all the rope management and it takes 3 times as long to climb with that one extra person. not a smart move. parties of two move quickly and cleanly when they are EXPERIENCED. to me it doesn't matter who is right or wrong or who was being the bigger ass or whatever, what matters it that you are all assholes for not paying attention to what was going on arround you.

side note; paying attention to what was arround him caused a 20 something kid this weekend to save a motorcyclists life. he saw the accident happening and was backing away from it as the guy who was on the motorcycle slid to a stop under his fron tiers. that kid saved that guys life by noticing and reacting to the circumstances of another person. had he his head up his ass he would have killed the motorcylcleist. it is not a good idea to walk arround with your head up your ass. it has to smell up there tongue.gif

We are not newbies....O/S was my 11th multipitch route this summer.....I lead one headwall pitch which I did cleanly, no gear pulling, no gear rests...I'd dropped a sling on one of the lower pitches...We topped out at 5:40... despite animosity [others] joined forces to get everyone up safely...My pitch went fine...Who can blame them for being bitter.

It took you 11 hours to climb 7 pitches. You dropped gear. You are proud of the fact that you didn't pull gear on a 5.7 handcrack in a face covered with huge chicken heads. People behind you had to "join forces" to get off of the face becuase you were so slow. You find it unreasonable for someone to show up at the base of the climb that should take 2-3 hours at 9:30 a.m. without a headlamp. You climbed so slow that it made people hate you and want to beat you up.

i read this whole thred and i have to agree here with Choda (gaspi a gree with a relative newbie, i am so scared) most people can follow 5.9 off the couch. that is in no way hard climbing. i know this because i am a solid 5.9 follower. I am relitivly certin if i grew some balls i could lead a 5.9 crack. and dude I am a shitty climber. SHITTY. pppaahhhhllleeezzzeee if you have climed 11 multis this season and think thta 11 hours on 7 pitches is showing you are "experienced" i realy sugest you go back to mountie school. and let me point out that parties of 3 on a multie pitch is not imho smart. it is a pain in the ass to deal with all the rope management and it takes 3 times as long to climb with that one extra person. not a smart move. parties of two move quickly and cleanly when they are EXPERIENCED. to me it doesn't matter who is right or wrong or who was being the bigger ass or whatever, what matters it that you are all assholes for not paying attention to what was going on arround you.

side note; paying attention to what was arround him caused a 20 something kid this weekend to save a motorcyclists life. he saw the accident happening and was backing away from it as the guy who was on the motorcycle slid to a stop under his fron tiers. that kid saved that guys life by noticing and reacting to the circumstances of another person. had he his head up his ass he would have killed the motorcylcleist. it is not a good idea to walk arround with your head up your ass. it has to smell up there tongue.gif

ummm...didn't take us 11 hours, took us 9, and we took our sweet time...we were not the party of three....that was the slow group after us and they were made into a party of 3 by the team after them that wanted to get off the mountain (at 8PM). We were at the car by 8pm....do your homework muffy....if you are too lazy to read the thread, than just stay off of it

ummm...didn't take us 11 hours, took us 9, and we took our sweet time...we were not the party of three....that was the slow group after us and they were made into a party of 3 by the team after them that wanted to get off the mountain (at 8PM). We were at the car by 8pm....do your homework muffy....if you are too lazy to read the thread, than just stay off of it

eic b if you willnotice i was not talking only to you. my refernce to the 3 climbers was indeed directed at the party BEHIND you, you hairless tool little wanna be fucker. the 5.9 being an experinced climber was directed at you and your partner. hunny i wouldn't waste my spray energy just spraying your whinny little ass. I have to hit all you fuckers at once. if you lack the reading comprhension to pick out the comment that was directed at you then perhaps you aught not spray. nine hours for 7 pitches is bull shit. that is more than an hour a pitch. even I climb faster than that. and icertinly do not claim to be experienced fruit.gif

well not at climbing any way wink.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

case closed...why don't you pick a thread you know something about or go to bed
yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif i never ever once in my life have ever claimed to be a good or experienced climber. but i sure as hell am an oppionated one fruit.gif

well then we have something in common

that niether of us are good climbers... well that is pretty self evident grin.gif

She doesn't need to do shit, but you need to BOW TO THE MUFF!!!!

She can make you squirm like you got a maggot in your head, I tell ya!!