Please define "contrived"?????

kevbone

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a discussion with a fellow climber about a crack climb at the local crag a while ago. Whereas he tried to tell me I was not climbing the climb. There is a feature within reach for your foot. He was purposely not using the feature. I tried to tell him, if you don’t use it, you are contriving the climb. Hence, if you can reach it, it’s on. If you don’t climb the easiest way, once again you are contriving it.

I would agree with this, if I was trying to be funny, but as you know, i am not funny. So would you agree with my definition?

Last I checked, witty does not necessarily mean funny. Proving you have your head up your ass and don't even know the meaning of the terms you are throwing around.

All of which solidifies my original definition. moon.gifwave.gif

I would agree with this, if I was trying to be funny, but as you know, i am not funny. So would you agree with my definition?

Last I checked, witty does not necessarily mean funny. Proving you have your head up your ass and don't even know the meaning of the terms you are throwing around.

All of which solidifies my original definition. moon.gifwave.gif

Am I throwing definitions around? The only thing I am throwing around is your ass. Stevensegal, you are pussy with pink skirt. You know this to be true. Why else would you not be able to respond like an adult?

Am I throwing definitions around? The only thing I am throwing around is your ass. Stevensegal, you are pussy with pink skirt. You know this to be true. Why else would you not be able to respond like an adult?

No, you're using words incorrectly and in a manner that shows your ignorance of the nuances of the English language, Bucko.

The rest of your post is so decidedly un-Zen I will not dignify it with a response. No verbal response that is; you're On Deadly Ground.

Gaper. the_finger.gif