pdx ice festival???

vert

I'll go just to put John in his place. 2nd place, that is! haha!

I'd be down with some seattle-area carpool. looks like this may be the one preseason drytool thing this season. stoke!

Only if you remember to choke up on your tools pulling through the roof this year hahaha.gifyellaf.gifwink.gif

Seriously though if I end up helping Roj route set then it wouldn't be fair if I compete so who knows...

Everyone attending make sure to send an email to pdxicefestival@gmail.com to be registered in one of the raffles for some sweet prizes!

And even though I might live to regret this if people need a place to crash Friday - Sunday let me know... mi casa es tu casa.

STOKE! fruit.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.gifthumbs_up.gifwazzup.gif

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be down for carpooling to. I can hold one other with gear. Thinking if the weather is nice enough and the event sponsorer (John) has the time, we could hit the crags Saturday before the event or Sunday if there's anyone feeling up to it.

Local Crags? hahaha.gif

603025-IMGP1499.jpg

I'm thinking kegger at my house Friday night so anyone who gets spanked in the comp *cough* *cough* SEA kids *cough* can blame it on too much bigdrink.gifwazzup.gif

603025-IMGP1499.thumb.jpg.65751ffdcff64b396316cc9e8ce240e7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...