my opinions of CC.com

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John, please keep the inappropriate subject headers away.

I'm passionate enough about climbing to know a lot of people who post here and who don't post here.

Wow. There are people who don't post here? Or are you saying you know Colorado people, like Micah and Timmy?

I run the UW club, am getting more involved with the Mountaineers, help with NWMJ, go on the occasional SAR mission, etc. But it's not a fulltime passion.

But how many years of retail experience do you have?

I'm happy with the state of affairs on the UW board, but we're a smaller crowd. You also won't see many FAs there either. But we're all warm and fuzzy and happy.

Cause you banned everyone who didn't kneel and HCL.gif?

Here is nice, but I think it could be better, and that task shouldn't have to fall into the moderators' hands.

In other wqords, even though you aren't a moderator, you want to moderate. One board isn't enough? Maybe the Mounties should offer a course in basic and intermediate moderrating. You could teach it!

"Learn Moderating From Experienced Instructors" hahaha.gif

goddammit dru! yelrotflmao.gif a classic rebuttal to a classic whine post!

Now to proceed to wiping nasal spray of Diet Coke off my screen...

Edited by RuMR

I'm pretty sure its a pic of the space needle. Actually as a newb, hearing faint murmurs of not being made fun of for lame TR's is reassuring, though i would not have read this far without the spray to keep me laughing in my cube. i just think it will be great to meet all the people who may have been assholes to you on this site in person one day. i might not be inclined to share booze with you if it was too bad. bigdrink.gifsmirk.gif