The Dalai Lama

fear_and_greed

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote]

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly . . . who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement . . ."

Roosevelt_safari_elephant.jpg

High Achievement - American style

Kevbone....have you ever posted posted an actual TR on this site?

Just curious

No, have you? Is that a requirement to be cool on this site? boxing_smiley.gif

No, it not a requirement. You just aren't cool. the_finger.gifmoon.gif

My two cents.....we are in agreement that Kevbone is not cool.

While I may or not agree with or enjoy all the spray on this site, I find it to be quite clever nonetheless...some very quick-witted funny folks. Many of them also post TRs with great pix that get me psyched to climb....many of them don't....

Then there's Kevbone. No sharing of meaningful information, generally stupid or certainly unimaginative comments. He surfs the boards, and sees a subject that intrigues him - only to be dissappointed that it's got some sort of political bent...not about furry camel-like creatures as he had supposed. Confused he scrolls down through all of the intellectual banter beyond his grasp until grin.gif (gasp) Anal Sex!!! "Here's something I understand!!!" and thus seizes an opportunity to entertain us all yet again.

Damnit, you have me all figured out. Shit what to do now. Maybe ill go and fuck you mom. Wait already did that. moon.gif

Jeez....jokes on me....I got sucked in to the whole split personality/avatar thing. I can't believe that I fell for it as I spotted the "Eastern European ice climber with broken English and a brown dog" almost immediately. Alpinfox - how in the world did you come up with the idea for the "I don't have time to finish my GED because I'm too busy slamming my mini-truck" avatar....brilliant and touche'.

You all suck:

Meaning we all are desk jockies or self-employed, which is why the active topic’s goes down to about 25 posts over the weekend, then back up the 85 for the week. Folks generally don’t post on the weekend, because we have better things to do. Like climbing or drinking beer on our decks while BBQing. We all sit at our desks/cubicles, and troll around on this site (when we should be working) for one reason. We all have or had something in common. We are or want to be climbers. For that reason, I give the respect to all. This is the reason, I can get bashed and it does not bother me. For in the end, it’s not real.

Ericb. Just let the record show, I try to say stupid shit, just to get a response. Why? Because that is entertaining to me. Just like sitting on your plunger in your bathroom and masturbating is entertaining to you.

So rip away, I have grown thick skin being on this forum and names will never hurt me.

Just let the record show, I try to say stupid shit, just to get a response.

I guess we have a mutually beneficial relationship. Congratulations.

Just like sitting on your plunger in your bathroom and masturbating is entertaining to you.

That might be the closest you've come to being funny this week!

names will never hurt me.

I'm all about sticks and stones, and fists of fury. Beware the clothesline maneuver...devastating...