Where to find ice boots...

DanielHarro

I am looking for a pair of ice boots for my girl which is a size 40-41 (Euro) and I can not find a pair of boots for her. I am not talking about some stupid glacier boot, but more of a boot like the Lasportiva Trango Ice, or Scarpa Freeney. Does anyone know of any places where they have smallers sizes to try on? I am also looking for a pair of Lasportiva Spantik boot for her also, anyone carry those is a small size? Is the best option to order in boot from the company for fit and size?

Woman climb WI and 8000 meter peaks right??? Wazzzzup tongue.gif

Any info would be much appreciated...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Feathered Friends carries the La Sportiva Nepal Evo for women, an excellent lightweight insulated single boot, in the sizes you are looking for.

We haven't found any "bricks and mortar" store in the area that stocks the Spantiks, although we have placed several special orders for these boots. Some of our customers heading to Denali and Aconcagua have really liked these boots. We also have the Vasque Ice 9000, and will probably be getting in the Scarpa Phantom 8000. For 8000m peaks, you might be better off buying a dedicated high altitude boot like the Phantom or the Olympus Mons rather than the Spantik, which is not as warm.

Come on down to try on the Nepal Evos, and we can discuss other boots while you are here.

M-F, 10-8

Sat, 10-6

Sun, 11-5