olympic suggestions

turn_one

what would you climb if you were relatively new to the scene here and wanted a day climb done solo, last minute like, this sat. iv'e only been to the olympics once, mt angeles w/ the girl and wanted something more challenging. previous posts are pointing towards constance or brothers, ???

thanks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn_one, the Jefferson Pass trail to Mnt Washington was very interesting. Nice view from the ridge. Next time on Washington I'll do the other trail head. I would like to go back to Jefferon Pass later in the summer with more rope, pro and and earlier start. I would like to crack a route up there. Later dude!

yeah robo, sure was cool. maybe the better option for the day would have been descending into the snowfield to the left and up the chute from there, cause i know the route at least originates along that ridge. if you're taking another stab, let me know, i'll join you. what do you have planned for the year?? did you have a [big Drink] in hoodsport?? later