Getting worked over by a good crack

minx

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has happened to me a few times. The first time was in highschool. I wasn't ready for that girl to take off her shirt. My pubescent mind almost exploded when she let loose.

Most recently, I was worked over as I tried to freeclimb with my aid rack on. Jeezus. The #6 Tech Friend can get caught in strange places as you are making 5.8 moves in approach shoes.

The crux comes right after the tree (either belay there or do it in 1 LOOOONNNNGGG pitch), its green camolots for about 10 feet or so. Hint, lay it back through that part. Then its just gold to the top and pummpy as shit. At least I thought so. I was and am out of shape.

RuMR, I was getting to like you and say stupid shit like that! What would make you think I have ever done that? I have never touched another person’s route, especially a perfect crack like BOC. You are back in my tool book broham!

RuMR seems like a nicer person than you. FUUCCCCKKK we been watching RuMR for about three months. hahahaha

Fucking bobbin' around in the old salt, but wes gots the tech-no shit on zee boat. hellno3d.gif