This is gettin' unnerving....

RuMR

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kevbone--if you don't keep the blatant spray in spray, you're going to receive your unvitation.

it's one thing for natural thread drift and little spray to occur in the non- spray forums but your blatant injection of spray into this thread doesn't work.

if you think this site sucks then, by all means, be gone with you. if it's providing you entertainment, it doesn't suck. just go entertain yourself in spray.

I will have to admit, i am not computer savy (spend to much time climbing and being broke). Which means I just surf the active topics. So they are all in the same forum is far as I can see. Thanks for the advise, but realy practice what you preach,

PS: Still bitter about IB thread.

see. no more topic.

It can go back and forth now forever.

I had my little buddies out Saturday and used the blue, green, and yellow RUMR (had grey didn't use it once on 17 pitches) and did not have the chance to fall on any. cry.gifmoon.gif

I was too sore to climb on Sunday. (Old man syndrome I think)

That old man syndrome does suck, doesn't it?? Funny thing i find that its not the second day after doing something that hurts, its the day AFTER that day...2 days down the road i feel like i got hit by a truck...its almost like the ol' bod has to figure out that it got beat up, then it gets mad, then it gets even...

No power is available on the second day, but there is some endurance though...

what gives with that delayed deal??? Anyone else get that??

I will have to admit, i am not computer savy (spend to much time climbing and being broke). Which means I just surf the active topics. So they are all in the same forum is far as I can see. Thanks for the advise, but realy practice what you preach,

PS: Still bitter about IB thread.

well go bitch about it IN the ib thread... grin.gif

kevbone-- plain and simple. you're a fine addition to spray. h/e if you don't start paying attention to where you are spraying, you're going to get banned and i'm going to do it. figure out how set your personal setting so that you see all the forums and spray in spray.

your IB thread happened to hit a nerve on this board. it probably should've been moved to spray sooner. h/e in defense of the regular posters, there is more than enough IB info on this site and others for you to have found it. try posting some other climbing infor or questions in the appropriate forum. you'll get good beta... or at least some beta.

Funny thing i find that its not the second day after doing something that hurts, its the day AFTER that day...2 days down the road i feel like i got hit by a truck...its almost like the ol' bod has to figure out that it got beat up, then it gets mad, then it gets even...

Yep, same thing happens to me.

That old man syndrome does suck, doesn't it?? Funny thing i find that its not the second day after doing something that hurts, its the day AFTER that day...2 days down the road i feel like i got hit by a truck...its almost like the ol' bod has to figure out that it got beat up, then it gets mad, then it gets even...

Rudy, I don't think that you are sore from climbing. Here is what really happens. You come home from climbing, Chris is pissed that you went climbing, Chris doesn't talk to you all night, Chris wakes up the next day and realizes that she is really pissed that you spent the whole previous day climbing, Chris beats the crap out of you, then you get sore the next day from the severe beating you received the day before. Hope that clears it up for you.

Funny thing i find that its not the second day after doing something that hurts, its the day AFTER that day...2 days down the road i feel like i got hit by a truck...its almost like the ol' bod has to figure out that it got beat up, then it gets mad, then it gets even...

Yep, same thing happens to me.

Me too. Sucks.

Rudy, I don't think that you are sore from climbing. Here is what really happens. You come home from climbing, Chris is pissed that you went climbing, Chris doesn't talk to you all night, Chris wakes up the next day and realizes that she is really pissed that you spent the whole previous day climbing, Chris beats the crap out of you, then you get sore the next day from the severe beating you received the day before. Hope that clears it up for you.

OMG...it sounds like i have married-syndrome!

Back to the topic, I don’t think I will stop using aliens. I have climbed at Paradise forks a few times and the rock there is bulletproof. I have no idea if the cam failed because of the user of the manufacture? We will never know.

Question? Who is going to stop using aliens because of a couple injuries involving failing cams?

Back to the topic, I don’t think I will stop using aliens. I have climbed at Paradise forks a few times and the rock there is bulletproof. I have no idea if the cam failed because of the user of the manufacture? We will never know.

Question? Who is going to stop using aliens because of a couple injuries involving failing cams?

The incident at Paradise fork was because the alien's head fell off when the climber said "take" and weighted it...seems to me that its the mfr's fault in this case...