[TR] Tumwater Buttress- Groundhog Day 8/6/2005

cappellini

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes and I see that you two contributing geniuses have a ton of information and insight to offer the subject. Welcome. Did it take you all week to think up those responses?

Catturdeater is just a newbie to climbing. Your entitled to opinions but I wouldn't value them coming from a lemming.

Arguing about how many bolts on whicheverfuckall route hardly seems like a topic needing "further information and insight"...

Oh wait, here's some insight; get a life and quit nitpicking about useless shit.

To Catbirdseat: Thanks for the TR. It actually restoked my enthusiasm for a crag I thought to be rather forgettable the first, and only time I visited it way before there were enough bolts to (mis)count and argue about. Too bad it degenerated into the typical useless crap.

yes and I see that you two contributing geniuses have a ton of information and insight to offer the subject. Welcome. Did it take you all week to think up those responses?

Catturdeater is just a newbie to climbing. Your entitled to opinions but I wouldn't value them coming from a lemming.

Damn, you sure sound familiar. You're from that place where it's more important to attack the person than to focus on expressing ideas in a compelling way. You are used to the stick. Try the carrot.

Arguing about how many bolts on whicheverfuckall route hardly seems like a topic needing "further information and insight"...

Oh wait, here's some insight; get a life and quit nitpicking about useless shit.

To Catbirdseat: Thanks for the TR. It actually restoked my enthusiasm for a crag I thought to be rather forgettable the first, and only time I visited it way before there were enough bolts to (mis)count and argue about. Too bad it degenerated into the typical useless crap.

People like you need to herd together so you don't get your feelings hurt.

The only useless crap is coming out of your mouth.

It's really cool to see you nearly come to threats on the subject. It shows how it really got under your skin. It looks like mission was accomplished. the_finger.gif

Damn, you sure sound familiar. You're from that place where it's more important to attack the person than to focus on expressing ideas in a compelling way. You are used to the stick. Try the carrot.

Nobody attacked you. Someone just stated the facts which you could not take at face value. Reality bites for you. yellowsleep.gif

People like you need to herd together so you don't get your feelings hurt.

The only useless crap is coming out of your mouth.

It's really cool to see you nearly come to threats on the subject. It shows how it really got under your skin. It looks like mission was accomplished.

Delusional fantasy.

yeah, take any wind out of the sail and the motor will fire up.

===>deleting or calling such arguments "spray" only further prooves the facts that have been many times stated and supported by such childish antics.

"you" should have left the posts stand and lock the thread but really I am not suprised by communistic actions.

ACTUALLY i changed my mind. I am glad you moderated and made my friend look like a tool. You are a great asset to this web community and please continue to show us all How to behave and talk like adults.

In other words ""you"" for king HCL.gif MODERATOR!

ps: how can anyone state delutional fantasy with an avatar picture such as yours mr P? pitty.gif

Sorry there, Ben. As several have pointed out to me in email and private messages, I should simply have locked the discussion three pages ago. This argument didn't belong in a route report thread.

If you want to discuss bolting issues, there is an ongoing thread in the Rock Climbing forum or you can sit down and write your own brilliant essay to kick of a new one.

Well then. blush.gif

Jon and Tim.

Please, can you post a How to post in TRs guideline so every person out there understands the way it works around here.

I think such discussion was more than relavent to the statements that were posted.

And matt, thank you for such kind words.

I sincerely appreciate honesty and humor wrapped up in such limited space.

Edit: btw, matt I am sitting. that is why I am on this website. If I were standing I would not be at my computer, rather being productive or laughing about something.

Edited by bwrts