Infinite bliss

kevbone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just one question. Has everyone here climbed the route in question? Or are they bitching about heresay?

I have not climbed it, but want to badly.

I humped one of the blocks on it. My pecker had sores for a month afterwords. Or maybe those were from the Thailand trip. Can't remember

I have not climbed it, but want to badly.

Why?

This is a sincere question.

Climbing infinite bliss is like screwing a fat chick or riding a moped. It might be fun, but you won't respect yourself in the morning, and you don't want your buddies to find out you did it.

I have not climbed it, but want it badly.

Not recomended. Infinite Bliss looks pretty good from a distance, but once you get it drunk, bring it home, and take all its clothes off, it really doesn't look quite as good. In fact, you might say its actually ugly, even goofy, kind of like all those anchorwomen.

Well, thats a tough question, but here it goes. I have put up, maybe 20 climbs in my time. I know how hard work can be to do just 100 feet of climbing, let alone 3000. So, even if its not that good of a route. I got to give the love for the hard work.

And, I know it has had mixed reviews, but I have to judge it myself.

I love long routes.

fuck, oly leaves for a week and you go and get all bossy.

And I don't believe he left me here alone with all you nutcases. Sweet Jesus.

sheeit...too much of a pansy to handle it? he left you carl as a watch dog. man...what whiner. go put on your banana hammock and hang out with alpinfox. you'll feel better. bigdrink.gif

Kevbone--i'm pretty sure that several people here have climbed it. it has a lot of controversial history as i'm sure you know if you've done a search for the route. i have to agree with the folks here that there is some excellent beta available online.

a good guess for who leland is would be the guy that put up the route. makes sense eh?

hope you enjoy the climb. i'm sure you can find very detailed info if you keep looking.

Leland is one of the author's of the route. He's a good guy and put in a lot of work on the route and, for the record, I believe that he legitimately didn't know that the area was in a wilderness area when he put it up.

I don't think folks need to have climbed a certain route to object to the style of ascent/development. I mean, I think the Compressor Route on Cerro Torre is fucking retarded and if anyone did that in modern times they should get a big boot up their ass. I feel quite comfortable saying that - even though I've never climbed the route, and probably never will.

I have found a ton of beta, I was originaly just looking for a better topo than the one I see on every site. I guess it does not exist. Thanks anyway for all the fun everybody.

I am going to climb it. Cant wait. Just like a book that gets banned. You have to read it, and find out why youself.

i'm sure you can find very detailed info if you keep looking.

if they were that sort of person would they be looking for a long sport route?

probably not but then archie wouldn't have to do it for him.

what can I say, I'm all about make work.

Oh, and leopard print thongs. And doritos. Look a pony!