lame forum

pope

I see that Gary's "Blackberries at Index" continues to make the first page of topics in Peter Puget's special corner. Isn't this a sign? Hasn't everything been said more than 25 times about rock climbing in this mossy, bolt-infested corner of the country?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Gary's "Blackberries at Index" continues to make the first page of topics in Peter Puget's special corner.

"You rope-people stay away from my winter food supply source, ya hear?!!!!"

adjective4.gif

Hasn't everything been said more than 25 times about rock climbing in this mossy, bolt-infested corner of the country?

life_dec05-1.jpg

"Why don't you expand your subject material to include a special forum on berry-picking. Then all the berry-fairies can have a place to hang out, discuss their acquisition strategies and prance about while pretending to be interested in rock climbing. That's how I'd handle the situation."

welcome41.jpg

I say we stop the whole blackberry update topic. Someone should put a remote webcam on the bushes near the "parking lot" and then those who are interested can take a peek and decide whether or not to hop in the car with their little buckets. "Eeeeeeeehhhh!!!!!! I usually eat more than I take home!" rolleyes.gif Whatever.

Here's a real rock-climbing topic: when you're driving to Index, do you ever listen to The Captain and Tennille? (you know, to get yourself all worked up for moss-covered adventure?)

16kapten.jpg

2nd 2 NONE!!!!!!

Here's a real rock-climbing topic: when you're driving to Index, do you ever listen to The Captain and Tennille? (you know, to get yourself all worked up for moss-covered adventure?)

Oh boy, who could forget this one (I think it went platinum):

4019.jpg