• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
gapertimmy

The Official Smiffy Rox Tuft Luv......

w00t! fruit.gifyoda.gif

i'm gonna swing both ways for da partay at skull hollow and the ropeup. fruit.gif i'm for a two party system. full moon at skull hollow, then friday the 13th at the ropeup.

hahaha.gifhahaha.gifhahaha.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gifyoda.gif

i am all set smile.gif i will be there with my bells on fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif and i have new rockshoes too grin.gif

hey she'll look fabulous in her bells and rock shoes. it's more important to look good than feel good.

I didn't say she wouldn't look fabulous smile.gif Besides, it'll make drunken stalking easier if all the girls wore bells tongue.gif

hey she'll look fabulous in her bells and rock shoes. it's more important to look good than feel good.

my bells are small enough i can wear a sweater over them if need be. grin.gif

W00T i can not wait for Tuff LUV!!!!! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

Steve? are you going to be there?

Won't that inhibit theyre jingling though? blush.gif

their a match maid in heven

their a match maid in heven

tongue.gif Your just envyus of her belles and my spelling!

fruit.giffruit.gif

didn't you read the first post in the thread???????

Oct 6,7,8 (+9th for the canadians)

The key is to finding the magic balance between ragin' all night and being able to climb hard in the morning. Every shot after my 3rd shot of Jack Daniels lowers my lead climbing grades for the next day.

The key is to finding the magic balance between ragin' all night and being able to climb hard in the morning. Every shot after my 3rd shot of Jack Daniels lowers my lead climbing grades for the next day.

cool.gif i think i climb better hung over. my head already hurts and i alrady feel like shit so i don't notice so much that i am shaking and crying on the sharp end.... if you can ever get me on the sharp end blush.gif

another year of pulling down on mud with the 3B's (bonfires, bears, bongs)?

Sounds like a good time, you crazy kids have fun!