The Official Smiffy Rox Tuft Luv......

gapertimmy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go to skull hollow. skulk around the loop peering at random groups huddled around burning pallets. periodically work up the nerve to approach strangers and ask: "Is this the Plab?"

When we arrived the first night last year we wound up at some collegiate bonfire, drank some of their beer and talked to some folks before it sunk in that the female to male ratio was way too even for this to be the right crew. A couple familiar faces who made the same mistake (?) delayed my conclusion as well. Shortly thereafter we made our way to the proper dirtbag festivity where I stopped receiving befuddled looks from people who couldn't figure out why someone brought their dad.

mkay, so a quick roll call for Friday night, reply if you are going to be there... or if you know of sprayers who are already enroute.

work is really going to suck today, i am showing up with non ccer friend tonight and you guys can't do anything about it. grin.gif