Do you hate Focus On The Family?

Dave_Schuldt

Damn - there's got to be some sort of a one-way valve that you can get put on your sewerline to keep the backflow out of your home, if nothing else. Cleaning up a basement that flooded with rainwater sucked enough, and took an eternity to clean - but sewage...

Happened recently to a buddy of mine. But he thinks it was b/c his 2 yr old flushed one of her toys down the toilet. hahaha.gif

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the obvious fringe benefits of having the sheep around ( hahaha.gif ) being self sufficient is a much more rewarding way to live than being dependant on Mr. Safeway for all your sustenance.

You put the laughing smiley in the wrong place, it belongs after your second statement. But hey, we all like to live in our self-constructed dream-land now, don't we?

Just sounds like a lot of yardwork to me.....and a lot of running to catch those sheep - keeps you in shape for climbing I guess. There's a photo earlier in the post that you might enjoy in the event you aren't up for the round-up this evening.

you're mistaken...that photo was taken at Harry's place. that's his harem....er...flock. everyone knows that around the all the sheep belong to DH.

Just sounds like a lot of yardwork to me.....and a lot of running to catch those sheep - keeps you in shape for climbing I guess. There's a photo earlier in the post that you might enjoy in the event you aren't up for the round-up this evening.

you're mistaken...that photo was taken at Harry's place. that's his harem....er...flock. everyone knows that around the all the sheep belong to DH.

He only rents them.

That's really all that is required to be self sufficient anymore. blush.gif

He only rents them.

of course...all hookers, no matter how many legs they have are for rent not for sale.

He only rents them.

of course...all hookers, no matter how many legs they have are for rent not for sale.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Besides the obvious fringe benefits of having the sheep around ( hahaha.gif ) being self sufficient is a much more rewarding way to live than being dependant on Mr. Safeway for all your sustenance.

You put the laughing smiley in the wrong place, it belongs after your second statement. But hey, we all like to live in our self-constructed dream-land now, don't we?

Interesting take. How much meat did you put in your freezer last fall from all the "hunting" you did? And how's your vegetable garden doing, BTW?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...