Weekend Going-On's?

Mos_Chillin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got ass kicked on colchuck balanced and thoroughly enjoyed a moon-light descent through goat-fucking slide alder

ate mescaline and went swimming in the warm, warm bathtub-like lake colchuck during an impromptu rave on a flat-rock in the boulder field

think i need to give up climb'n'n'favor of drink'n - think'n i'm better at that... bigdrink.gif

Hey Kurt when do they re-insert your skull? Is it true you are going to pimp it out with a Husqvarna logo and some gas shocks first?

they're going to look at it next week; then I get a date.

I haven't figured out the bonus features, but its not going to be a Husky product....Stihl maybe

you must be on the purina diet:

Interesting diet

I have a dog & I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably

shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no; it was because I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack as he staggered out the door laughing loudly.

Best post I've read in awhile.yelrotflmao.gif

I'm not quite sure wheter to fruit.gif or frown.gif

The wife and I bought our first house last week and moved in Saturday! It's a cool house, nice backyard, free apples and strawberries fruit.giffruit.gif

But my summer climbing season has gone to shit frown.gif Haven't been on the rock since mid June. Have had 1 good glacier climb and one failed ice climb since then frown.gif Not even any gym time! I had such high hopes, and between aborted jury duty screwing up plans, and buying a house, they've all gone to shit frown.gif

I guess there's still this fall to hope for grin.gif

So Ivan, when are we going to hear about your Colchuck Balanced Rock epic? hahaha.gif

truly the amount of brain damage incurred sunday prevents any articulate recollection - user error #1117

I watched that same sunset from the top of Prussik. On the way down we took a break at Colchuck Lake at 1 AM and one of my partners pointed out that there was a headlamp descending from around 8000 ft on CBR. He said something to the effect of "I'll bet we'll hear about that on Cascade Climbers." We had a 20+ hour day but I suspected then that yours was going to be longer. rockband.gif