Weekend Going-On's?

Mos_Chillin

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch! cry.gif

Sat: Family had brunch to say bye to daughter (back to HAWAII for school)

Went to Beacon with Ujahn. Ran into Joseph, he lead the 2nd ascent of Marks route. We all got worked. Then did Right Gull to Jills thrill and up to points beyond to hang out on JH's favorite ledges. Microbrews and pizza in Stevenson. Finished the day with pullups on Ujahns truck monkee bar.

Sunday: Did Bridge pedal with 1st and 2nd sons and brother. Quit after 6 or so bridges they did the 24 mile 8 bridge version and called me a wuss.

Breakfast at Beaterville with more family.

Went to work.

Filled out my visa for China Tibet. Stoped by Uwajimaya to get CC Grape for second son, they were out, got Calipso and yogurt drinks instead.

Ran into Sean (Acacia) and lady at the Butte, loaned him my rope protectors and then went bouldering on top. Got worked hard.

3 cocktails and dinner with mom and extended family.

Walked the dogs with the wife all over the neighborhood.

snapped a tendon "walking" to cockburn.

sought out green tea frappacino....tastes as good as green tea ice cream!

think i saw fern's look alike cruising infront of IGA.

ran into all kinds of rif-raf, which included story time on the severed foot.

Bad Thai food?? that should go onto the Index excuse checklist!

Pete, what'd you guys do? just eat apple pie? mushsmile.gif

Peach pie, dude, peach pie. hahaha.gif

You must have walked right past us bivied in the boulders at Lake C. We attempted super secret Stuart linkup, thwarted by time and bad beta. Made way back to Lake C where we slept deeply and loitered intensly the next day.

Where are all the Trip Reports!!?!?!

Went to work. Built device. Sprayed on computer. Found device didn't work. Built new device. Sprayed on computer. Found device didn't work. Built new device. Sprayed on computer. Bouldered. Ate good Thai food and drank Belgian beers.

Went to work. Built device. Sprayed on computer. Found device didn't work. Built new device. Sprayed on computer. Found device didn't work. Built new device. Sprayed on computer. Bouldered. Ate good Thai food and drank Belgian beers.

you sound like you work at CCH...

you must be on the purina diet:

Interesting diet

I have a dog & I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably

shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned. I told her no; it was because I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack as he staggered out the door laughing loudly.

you sound like you work at CCH...

Except CCH employees probably get to bigdrink.gif on the clock cry.gif

1) Drove home from Bugaboos, arriving 2 am to message from Sky on answering machine: "We're getting fucked up at College Inn! Come join us!" Calculated that even if message was from Friday they all had a six-hour head start on me and wisely went to bed instead.

2) Dried out shit from Bugs and repacked it for South Africa.

3) Drank.