Kids Ropeup Sept 15-17

olyclimber

I'm going up to Leavenworth with my son, and I know at least one other person who will be coming up with his lil' goat. So if you have a kid and want to come, then by all means join us. I'm not sure we'll reserve a group camp unless there is tons of interest, but we can work out the details. Last year we did it and the kids had a ton of fun running around, and the adults figured out a way to make a weekend of it too. There is tons of good, easy climbing for the kids...we just set up a bunch of top ropes and let them have fun. So come on up if you and your spawn are interested. Post here or PM me if you'll be coming up.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bringing a 10 y/o boy and a 10 y/o girl. Bug has two girls 9 and 7 (?). Oly has a 5 y/o (?). And I don't know who the other peeps with the two kids are or what ages. Hilweasel, if he catches this, has a 17 y/o girl that has come before. I can bring a 16 y/o boy as well.

Pretty much any age kids are welcome. Oly brought Alpinfox last year grin.gif My son was kinda psyched to watch him ride his BMX bike and SK8 board rockband.gif

Who else is in

Arrrrghhhh!

Maybe Dave Bale will know, or Viktor.....

How about that big parking lot mid-way up on the right, or can we just set up camp further up on Icicle creek road, or tumwater canyon somewhere, or along the river.......

Any 11-worth poachers out there with beta?

So Far:

Oly + boy 5 y/o

Billy + girl 10 y/o

boy 10 y/o

friend 45 y/o

wife maybe

Bug + girl 10 y/o

girl 8 y/o

Fheimerd + girl 9 y/o

Skeezix + boy 6 y/o

boy 8 y/o

High On Rock + boy 6 y/o