stupid stuff by my picture

DonnyBaker

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a specific type of character that appears to originate out of Spokane. Sort of like an "inland wigger" or an "arkansas boulder farmer" or something. These same type of revolutionary creatures gave us the mullet and other cultural treasures that have gone mainstream and become a part of our culture. we are lucky to be blessed with the presence of, it is a work of art really.

its a specific type of character that appears to originate out of 'the internet. Sort of like an "spraymaster" or an "comic shop employee" or something. These same type of revolutionary creatures gave us the snaf.gif and other cultural treasures that have gone mainstream and become a part of our culture. we are lucky to be blessed with the presence of, it is a work of art really.

bigdrink.gif to cascadeclimbers!

its a specific type of character that appears to originate out of Spokane. Sort of like an "inland wigger" or an "arkansas boulder farmer" or something. These same type of revolutionary creatures gave us the mullet and other cultural treasures that have gone mainstream and become a part of our culture. we are lucky to be blessed with the presence of, it is a work of art really.

With all due respect... moon.gif Not the mullet!

I've recently been awarded a grant to study how some of the more fringe and aberrant norms represented by Danny B can become adopted into more mainstream culture. I suspect that attempts to ridicule via sarcastic imitation subtly yet perniciously influences the attitudes, behaviors and expectations of those who are actually disparaging these less socially accepted elements. In other words…

I'm movin to Spokane DB!! Pour me a Hamms and grease the pigs. I can't wait to get roped into the Dishman feud, ride shotgun (literally), and sprout a long, preferably stringy, mullet. Yeee haw!

P.S. Where does one by brass knuckles?

post the shit out of things

I've tried posting to get the shit out of my posts. Seems the more I post the shittier my posts get though.

i agree as you post nothin' but shite! boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gif

My turds are taller, smarter, and better looking than you.

your turds may be the shit, figuratively speaking, but you on the other hand are definitely lacking in those departments! the_finger.gif

I've tried posting to get the shit out of my posts. Seems the more I post the shittier my posts get though.

your turds may be the shit, figuratively speaking, but you on the other hand are definitely lacking in those departments! the_finger.gif

I agree there's nothing shitty about me hahaha.gif

I agree there's nothing shitty about me hahaha.gif

ha! You are so full of shit, your eyes are probably brown, bitch! the_finger.gif