adams ski next weekend?

gapertimmy

I'd like to get up and do the s ridge ski next weekend. Would be fine flyin solo, but would be more fun with a fellow spraymeister. send me a pm or an email if you're game.... I'm hoping to take friday off, so would love to do it then, but could swing it on saturday as well.

Lemme know!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested. I need to see if I can get Friday off though. I don't think I can swing it Sat. I'll let you know.

Also, if anyone wants to climb at Rocky Butte weekday evenings occasionally, I'd be game. I'm gape-central when it comes to sport crag climbing (5.8's/9's, spend most of my time on snow/ice/volcanic slag) but am a superstar as b'layb'tch!

-Iain [Roll Eyes]

ok, looks like were meeting up at cold springs, or as close as we can get friday night. so far its b-rock, sketchfest, and my ass. anybody else is welcome to come join the fun.

come join the masses

i'm considering riding down the south ridge in the buck with "IM A GAPER" painted on my chest.... it should be quite the spectacle. the best part is, it would get burnt into my whitey-ness, and each morning when i look in the mirror, i'll be reminded of my calling in life.

PM/email/call me if you want to come ride

timmay

541-408-1025

Skied the SW chutes Sunday 6/23. They are in great shape, snow lower down was sliding but just surface slough that released when cranking turns. I'd suggest an approach via Morrison Creek......saves time, no hike up the road, less people, just contour east at about 8000 ft. BTW, if ANYBODY is going up the So. Ridge within the next couple of days, I'd like to talk to you about some gear that was left on the mtn that I'm hoping someone will pick up for me. I'd appreciate the help and pay for your efforts. Just post here or e-mail me prior to your trip. Thanks! Barry