• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
olyclimber

Fall Ropeup Plans

change in plans, it will be the weekend of Oct 13 and 14 instead at a campground in Icicle Creek to be named later. Yeah!!! Friday the 13th!!!!

And the CC.com Special Olympics will have some good prizes too, so keep tuned. Contests we're thinking of:

-fastest to jug a fixed rope with a pack on

-total pull ups

all events will require consumption to be considered valid.

I partied with Sky, Ross, and Alpinfox last night, and they basically guaranteed this thing is going to be off the hook. Sky is bringing his harem.

(ya, i'm a name dropper)

I have been formally challenged by Fern to a duel. So add that to the Special Olympics.

1375outofbeer.jpg

I have no kids that weekend if i can get a ride i am so there and i am so making out with Minx fruit.gifrockband.gifsmileysex5.gifblush.gifwink.gif

This shit does sound so cool... gotta figure out how to make it. Drunks with ropes... and chicks kissing.. gotta love the NW!

I would like to learn how to climb. Can one of you experienced climbers volunteer to be a mentor for a day?

Hey, and even if it turns out lame you can always go party at Ocktober Fest in Leavenworth instead. thumbs_down.gif

I'll bring my unwashed laderhosen just in case. That should keep Dru away, as well. bigdrink.gif

Who's givin' Muffy a snugtop.gifwazzup.gifrockband.giffruit.gif

i think that archenemy, muffy and myself will be busy with our threesome that evening. we'll be skipping the special olympics.

How much are ya asking for the tickets? Doesn't matter - I'll take one. smirk.gif

i think that archenemy, muffy and myself will be busy with our threesome that evening. we'll be skipping the special olympics.

i can be the official timer for this event.

Will there actually be attractive females with whom to make out at this event? If so, I will definitely attend.

I'm going to start a FAQ.

Q: Will there actually be attractive females with whom to make out at this event?

A: Yes, Pandora, if you show up there will be an attractive female there to make out with.

I'm happy to answer any other questions that may arise. Help me help you!

Will there actually be attractive females with whom to make out at this event? If so, I will definitely attend.

The girls that were making out last year were tres belle fille smile.gif