Fall Ropeup Plans

olyclimber

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here is the update on my gear. The projector and the screen are definatley a go. The generator is still a question. I should have the scheduleing of the generator nailed down in the next couple days.

The generator (if it can go) is a super quiet small job. It will drive this projector and have 3.8amps 120volt left over which should handle a computer. If it needs to drive a sound system it would be a little small unless the sytem is small. I will post up as soon as I get mine figured out or someone else could step up with a bigger one.

The big challenge is that the projector does not have a ride. Is there anyone out there that is in the Anacortes area or could make a detour? I could meet them on Friday afternoon to hand off gear. I will need to check ferry schedules to see when I can get there but it will probably be afternoon sometime. On the return I should be able to pick up the stuff from anywhere B'ham to Everett after the weekend. I am pretty open then.

So here is the update on my gear. The projector and the screen are definatley a go. The generator is still a question. I should have the scheduleing of the generator nailed down in the next couple days.

The generator (if it can go) is a super quiet small job. It will drive this projector and have 3.8amps 120volt left over which should handle a computer. If it needs to drive a sound system it would be a little small unless the sytem is small. I will post up as soon as I get mine figured out or someone else could step up with a bigger one.

The big challenge is that the projector does not have a ride. Is there anyone out there that is in the Anacortes area or could make a detour? I could meet them on Friday afternoon to hand off gear. I will need to check ferry schedules to see when I can get there but it will probably be afternoon sometime. On the return I should be able to pick up the stuff from anywhere B'ham to Everett after the weekend. I am pretty open then.

*bump*

can anyone help out?

i already posted this, but is anybody making the trip from pdx and want to carpool? snugtop.gif

I met this guy down at Smif last weekend. His partner had forgotten to bring a belay device so I lent them my extra. They made sure to get it back to me that evening with many thanks, so someone should carpool with enelson, he's a nice cat. rockband.gif

Is anyone else interested in a little potluckin'? I asked if this had happened in the past and was told that no, everyone looks enviously at the one guy's sandwich. I'd love to just bring one item, perhaps a nice slaw, and potluck my way through Saturday evening.....

There was definitely some potlucking last year.

Any rope-up people interested in trying Orbit or Outer Space on Saturday? Myself and two friends from Bellingham were gonna climb one of them, but it'd be easier to do two teams of two if anyone else wanted to go up as well.

:here's hoping for a sub-11-hour ascent!:

grin.gif

Weather looks sunny all week, then cloudy SAT and Rainy SUN.... mad.gif