Fall Ropeup Plans

olyclimber

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can definitely do one Blake...though we'll need someone to arrange the equipment. I have one person who said they can bring a sound system and also show some movies of Sky and others skiing....we just need a screen and a projector...anyone?

i had just not planned on putting one on, but we can definitely do it if people have stuff they want to show. thumbs_up.gif I would be interested in seeing the NZ pics.

so....other than the beer drinking event....who here would participate in a special olympics event? i need to know it there is some excitement or what. l put it on, but we need some special olympians.

Since we'll be about 100 yards from classic crack, we could have a special olympics event on it with blindfolds, keg-o-beer weight belts, or other such business.

--Hey and all you roundup folks, come on down to smith this weekend to for the event!

I am hoping to. The schedule is still a little up in the air. Right now it is tending towards not making it. But the gear can go. I can check the list I may have one of those littel quiet generaters that can go if needed as well, or is that part covered?

While I am posting again a quick question for those that are wanting to bring pics. What computer is going to show them? The projector accepts 15pin or DVI which loosley translates to PC straight across and Macs if I send the appropriate adapter.

So who's bringin what?

Ketch: Yeah, we need the generators! thanks!

I've got this so far:

Tony Bentley: video -about 10 or 15 minutes of climbing & skiing with Sky, Ross and some other folks.

Blake: slide show of the time he spend in New Zealand

Erik: slide show of his climb with Layton (Plan 9)

Wayne: slide show of his solo climb of West ridge of Fury

If you have something to show, let me know. It is totally informal. Grassroots!

wink.gif