Fall Ropeup Plans

olyclimber

EXCELLENT!

i will be there to provide a black cloud of gloom over the event.

i will ONLY be making out with my husband and maybe fern if she's interested but definitely not mythosgrl. rolleyes.gif

oly you can lick my shirt but only on the sleeve.

my ability to mosey down a trail is unsurpassed by anyone. i am going to kick some serious ass in the cc.com special olympic 50 meter mosey. i'm sorry but i'm out for the 1500m mosey...endurance event require too much effort.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DH you're probably right but this clearly isn't about what he wants.

h/e despite this reality, i still am not going to be stepping up as mistress of make-out for this event. i'll be focusing on honing my finely honed bigdrink.gif skills and of course also focusing on not kissing mythosgrl.

i will kiss muffy if she shows up though.

my presence will certainly detract from the atmosphere and the event will undoubtedly be better off if i am unable to attend.

That is so not true!

however, i still hope to crush the festive mood of everyone involved by making an appearance.

That's what we wanna hear! Making the appearance, I mean.

i want a date!...for the rope-up.

I'm your huckleberry. evils3d.gif

no wonder people are scared of cc.com. just read this thread and imagine anyone actually climbing! I heard there might be some decent granite cracks somewhere around 11worth.

Good point, maybe I'll be able to drink enough to solo some cracks that I can't solo when I'm not drunk enough to solo them.

Christ Almighty! Is it really that time of the year already? thumbs_up.gif

I was planning on heading out west late august/early sept. Unfortunately,now I probably wont be able to head out in that direction until mid to late October. So tuff-fest it will likely be. Who knows, maybe I will actually drive out there with all my shit and stay this time! smile.gif

I sure will miss the l'worth rope up frown.gif

Have fun! fruit.gif

Good choice. While I have never made it up to the other thing, the smith shindig is approx. 1 billion times cooler. but maybe everyone from the other thing makes it down to smith too.

iain-

have we met at smiff during any of these gatherings?

Ive been flying out there to partake in the festivities since its birth crazy.gif. Good times!

I know this is the official "rope up thread", so we might want to start a new thread for smith. Might I suggest Either Oct 20-22 or Oct 27-28? Will, could you make it then?

I have no idea if I can actually attend either of those dates. as of August 23rd, Im pretty much unemployed. Unless I find work that keeps me on a chain, either weekend would be fine.

bigdrink.gif

-c

this isn't the Official Ropeup Thread. I'm working on that thread right now, its going to be written in Farsi using Javascript and XML. It will be the next "killer app" of the interwebs. Its ok if you want to talk about Smith here, details on that one will be coming out pretty soon I think.

But Ropeup will be October 6-8 at Chattercreek in the Icicle. Hopefully someone will show up and help me drink the beer. Then we can take the clownpunch rodeo down to Smiff.

DH you're probably right but this clearly isn't about what he wants.

h/e despite this reality, i still am not going to be stepping up as mistress of make-out for this event. i'll be focusing on honing my finely honed bigdrink.gif skills and of course also focusing on not kissing mythosgrl.

i will kiss muffy if she shows up though.

W00T now that is insentive if i have ever hear it... i would say the same holds true if you show up to Tuff Love wink.gif

p.s. I love you too Will cool.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

iain-

I have been to a few of them but I haven't met you. My climbing partners were a little scared off by the crowds and bongo drums so I wasn't around for very long.

I have a photo with both Iain and Carolyn in it yellaf.gifhahaha.giflaugh.gif

iain-

I have been to a few of them but I haven't met you. My climbing partners were a little scared off by the crowds and bongo drums so I wasn't around for very long.

I have a photo with both Iain and Carolyn in it yellaf.gifhahaha.giflaugh.gif

Isnt that curious?! cantfocus.gif

Edited by carolyn