Fall Ropeup Plans

olyclimber

My only plea is for Tuff Love to be Oct 14 or later. I leave this shithole know as Fairbanks on Oct 7, and barring any nutty snowstorms in the yukon or upper BC, it's about 4-5 days of driving. After 5 days of that pleasantry I should be real surly and lookin to whoop some ass, swear to god I will, so make sure Donny Baker is there.
Donny Baker vs. Will Strickland - bring it on! boxing_smiley.gif

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to put in my vote but I don't know if any of you guys care, cuz you're not going to get to lick my shirt even if i do come. Still interested?

nope--not interested. keep your choice to your self. i was only interested in kissing fern. rolleyes.gif

can i watch?? I'll bring vid gear! grin.gif

You wanted an opinion, oly. Here's mine:

Stick with September 16-17 or later. I can do that. Any earlier than the 16th and I'm a no-show. But all y'all fokkers don't give a crap about me anyway frown.gif so do whadevva it is yer gonna do, and I'll see if I can work it into my life. tongue.gif

Could everyone who isn't going to come to Ropeup please post in this thread? THANKS!!! That would be great, because this thread is about ropeup plans, and I need to know if you aren't going to be there, because that changes everything.

I'm going to flip a coin and post a date for ropeup based on a few factor, but mostly on when I can get a group campsite and and so it doesn't conflict with your beloved little Tuff Love because you know you're all really just a bunch of petty little sport climbers who live in "PDX". But don't worry....sport climbers are permitted on cc.com too! And gays and lesbians too. Its all good.

And mythosgirl, don't worry, I won't be licking any shirts this year (unless asked, of course).

Well if you guys talk as good as you climb there must be some serious routes getting kicked in the ass.

I'd have wet dreams thinking of September and Granite. But I'll be stuck in Tibet staring at the North Face of Everest, so what the hell do I know about scheduling.

Swear to God I'd rather be in Levenworth with ya all.

Have fun ! grin.gif

Could everyone who isn't going to come to Ropeup please post in this thread? THANKS!!! That would be great, because this thread is about ropeup plans, and I need to know if you aren't going to be there, because that changes everything.

I would guess that mid-September may be too early for Kurt to attend, but there is an outside chance that he could attend at a later date.

Everest is made of granite you whiny little cuss.

No, it's not. The intrusive rocks stop at about 6,000m. These intrude, and are in fault contact with, Tethyan and other supracrustal rocks.

Edited by Markmckillop

What color of cups should I get? What sort of beer should we have at ropeup? What time should we start at? Will it rain?

I actually think we might not do a slide show this year and just concentrate on the more important things like perhaps having the Firt Annual CC.com Special Olympics.

in case anyone was still wondering, mythosgrl has a boyfriend. don't forget that. no matter what. she's not going kiss anyone else and oly isn't allowed to kiss her or her boyfriend.

now moving along...do i see an official rope up date yet.

in case anyone was still wondering, mythosgrl has a boyfriend. don't forget that. no matter what. she's not going kiss anyone else and oly isn't allowed to kiss her or her boyfriend.

now moving along...do i see an official rope up date yet.

but now what about your planned performances? evils3d.gifblush.gifblush.gifyellaf.gif

...now moving along...do i see an official rope up date yet.

Not if you're reserving the site... Ouch! blush.gif

sobo- i've abdicated all responsibility for any and all tasks associated with rope-up. i may or may not attend depending on the dates selected for rope-up and smiffyfest. my presence will certainly detract from the atmosphere and the event will undoubtedly be be better off if i am unable to attend. however, i still hope to crush the festive mood of everyone involved by making an appearance. i want a date!...for the rope-up.

Here is the official date, as I just made the reservation: October 13-15 at a campsite to be named later.

On this making out business: I'd really like this to be worked out way in advance. We'll need a Prime Minister of Making Out. Also, for the First Annual CC.com Special Olympics we may need some honerary judges and stuff.

Also I would like to invite all corporate sponsors to contact to send me free gear, so I can show it off at the Ropeup and brag about having it. PM me for my home address.

October 6-8

Full moon.

We'll need a Prime Minister of Making Out.

You can go ahead and make that my new title right now.

...for the First Annual CC.com Special Olympics we may need some horny judges...

I think you'd be a natural.