new glory hole at Minne?

Taking advantage of the westerly breeze that was sweeping the smell of rendered carcas oil away from Minnehaha, I had a nice bouldering session the other night. It was a lovely evening, as the cops weren't making "much" noise shooting guns across the river, and the air traffic was minimal.

Just a standard evening of making the world a better place for you slobs: I filled my chalk bag with the dropped chalk nuggets of a handful of careless climbers, picked up empty Busch cans and some discarded condoms, cleared 6-8 ounces of broken glass from the landings.

I came across a large wad of discolored toilet paper near "Tarantula Traverse", but since my dog didn't roll in it I asertained that it wasn't what I thought it was. I took this as a good omen, picked it up and continued with the pump.

At the right end of my first lap I spied, by ambient vehicle light, a freaking 3/8" hole in the rock at eye level. Now my first thought was that this was another glory hole, like the one Marty installed under the "Battle of the bulge", but the 3/8" diameter hole is probably too small for anyone but Donny to take advantage of (perhaps Donny needed a new place to practice his "no hands rests").

Anyways, Donny if you are the rogue driller, you should know that hell is coming.

Whosoever shall desecrate my church shall feel my wrath. Whosoever shall pollute my stones will regret.

mountainninja

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Ninja memory must be failing you, that 3/8in hole has been there for years!

If you want to stir up some shit with guys that like to drill useless holes, go talk to the "kootenai climber coalition".

Edited by bigbro

I'll sue those bastards for copyright infringement right fucking now.

The KKK is the Koocanusa Kiting Klub, also known as the Aryan Arialists, and we've been in action since 2000. We have these awesome Kite Nites where we wear our white wetsuits with matching white hoods and chase Oren the Jew around the lake. Then we head down to Rathdrum for some of that High Yaller on the side, know what I mean?

Good times, don't fuck with our name bishes.

Man, there are some sick people out there I work with most of them. cantfocus.gif. . mountaininja I swear to god your lucky I left my num-chucks in the work truck last week and my boss eddy heath confiscated them. minnehaha is stupid anyway. Blowboarder the flying j is on broadway not sprauge man, I used to stop there and buy bigslams of mtn dew until they raised their freakin prices.

minnehaha is stupid anyway.

So true.

Blowboarder the flying j is on broadway not sprauge man, I used to stop there and buy bigslams of mtn dew until they raised their freakin prices.

Man, I thought it was on greenacres or some shit but couldn't remember and said sprague.

I freakin hate spokane and all it's choss and all it's chossy people but the thing I hate most about spokane is it's streets. Always changing what goes where and when and how, I used to live by zips on division and go over there and eat the shit out of there onion rings, damn those things are good but then they put in a one way on the other side, can't remember the street, Ruth or some shit and that was like living on an island betweent those two streets, only no babes and no beach, just high speed hell on both sides. Man, I used to bang this french exchange student from Mead in that house all the time, she told her host parents she had a job at zips, well she did but only two days a week, the other days she'd take the STA down and i'd knock the back out of her....I fuckin hate spokane.

Hey man I know right where that zips is. tell you what happend las time I was there. I had a craving for hamburgers, only had $2.50 on me. ordered 3 burgers the total came out to 2.12 and I was like, well I got enough give me an extra burger. Man the total jumped up to $2.76, but I saw on the menu hamburgers only 69 cents. I was like bitch you don't know me I just want an extra burger, she was all like you have to go back around, I was like bitch you know how hard it is to drive this wrecker through the drive through once. I came back around and was like where's my extra burger, or your getting this whole cup of mtn dew in you face. She was like your on survielence and i'll get the manager. I was like there enough mtn dew for her to. just because I wan't to nail yah doesen't mean I won't throw mtn dew in you face. I came out ahead cheeburga_ron.gifcheeburga_ron.gif