I'm Never Using eBay again! *DELETED*

crackers

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you can set a reserve price, set a higher starting price, cancel an auction. "buy-it-now" is a good option on new and unused items that you might have a good idea on of what they are actually worth. that way you get exactly what you expect or it doesn't sell. sometimes you do well and sometimes you get screwed, with both buying and selling on ebay. it generally averages out over time with enough transactions and it works out OK.

Edited by roboboy

John: No, that was whining. It's not like you never do it.

If you're talking about eBay listing no I have never listed anything as I have never sold anything on ebay. Even if I did I would never list it in the yard sale as I know Fern could and would whoop my ass yellaf.gif

If you're talking about whining I would argue that considering the fact that my world has gone to absolute shit in the past 6 months I think I've done a descent job of keeping my head up and my lower lip sucked in. But like I said in the first post... you be the judge.

Here's to motherfucking 2006 the_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gifthe_finger.gif

well congrats john, I'm glad to hear that you've managed to overcome your world going to absolute shit.

And as I said in pm's to gapertimmy and to jon, i forgot the eBay prohibition, apologized and erased all that I could. Since you mention fern, i'll pm fern too.

I would like to remind everybody that when I'm actually advertising something I do it totally upfront as I did early this year and that I gave a substantial amount of the proceeds of any such sale to cascadeclimbers.

well congrats john, I'm glad to hear that you've managed to overcome your world going to absolute shit.

And as I said in pm's to gapertimmy and to jon, i forgot the eBay prohibition, apologized and erased all that I could. Since you mention fern, i'll pm fern too.

I would like to remind everybody that when I'm actually advertising something I do it totally upfront as I did early this year and that I gave a substantial amount of the proceeds of any such sale to cascadeclimbers.

get a rope! tyme for a lynchin'!