Chillout Music

JayB

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shite! The quadfecta from BC, arch, PP and KK of music that is so old and chilled out that it collects dust on shelves and the people who still listen to it are on there way to the old folks home or already there. The exception Floyd and Hendrix are timeless, though it is not something I condsider chill out music.

Oh, oh, oh! Look at me! I'm from Seattle! And as further proof of my urban sophistication I will refer to my musicanus lexicanus obscurus whenever I am in likewise higher caste company. Granted, I may not actually enjoy the clamor which penetrates my auditory canal but it is, nonetheless, important that I listen and opine each nuance - for I may be asked by my hyper-educated peers in the most offhand manner how I like the newest Blah Blah CD.

Is this musical one-up how effete Seattle metrosexuals now measure their cocks?

BTW, the only artist I recognized - aside from KK's Pink Floyd choice thumbs_up.gif - was Jack Johnson. Seriously; how can anyone listen to that shit? It sounds like children's music. rolleyes.gif

Fairweather, your superiority is evident. We all bow down to your conservative intellect which is the champion of truth. Now get back into your spaceship and fly back to the city of the future: Tacoma.

jeez oly, like you don't listen to FoxRockRadio (Clearchannel)

Is this musical one-up how effete Seattle metrosexuals now measure their cocks?

I thought it was bases on a complex equation between the number of gear inches on their fixed gear bike, the number of lines on their 1970s polo shirt, and how ugly their haircut is.