July 18 - 21

Matt

I'm working this weekend but would like to make plans to get out next week. Tuesday thru Friday to be exact. Day trips are good. Overnight is fine too! I've got a car, rack and haven't been climbing in a bit. I'm interested in long easy trad routes. West Ridge of Stuart. Prusik. WA Pass climbing. Index. I could be talked into hiking/alpine slogging.

Shoot me PM.

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, on the 19th, 20th, and part of the 21st, I plan on doing Glacier Peak. If you think that you could do this climb, I would be glad to have you along. This climb would definitely be a challenge for you, and it would be a fun trip as well. I personally am one of those guys who likes to push hard so I guarantee that I will be able to keep up with you. Are you in good shape, my last four partners all slowed me down at least a little.

Buen aventuras.

My plans for tomorrow (Friday) fell through. Anybody want to get out? I'm thinking easy alpine-- West Ridge of Stuart, Ingalls, even the tooth.

I might just solo but I'd rather find a partner.

Someone out there have Friday off?