• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
billcoe

HB Brass Nuts are in

My double set of brand new HB Brass nuts just came in today.

Anybody want to see pictures of my nuts?

Ha Ha! laugh.gif

Are they the offsets? Did you order them from the Yosemite online shop?

I just got a reply from DMM that they were experiencing problems and would not be able to ship them this year, so I'm not sure where the ones for sale at the Yosemite shop are coming from. confused.gif

Don't ask why fellas, just STFU and buy them while they are available is my opinion!

The are HB Brass offsets, the G-E-N-U=W-I-N-E artical.

Click on this to buy HB Brass Offsets

I have no idea if someone is making them or they are legacy stock. Buy now - ask questions later.

Thanks Bill

You are welcome Torqdor.

Gotta out myself.

In case anybody may think I'm the Mother Teresa of Gear Whores, it's a totally selfish move on my part. See, if all my partners que up and buy them out first, then I get to climb, fix and trash their HB Nuts instead of mine. yelrotflmao.gif

A true selfish bastard at heart!

BTW Hound, gotta work on the Avatar buddy.

For Beacon two sets of HB aluminum offsets are hard to beat. They are what I always grab for first out there.

For Beacon two sets of HB aluminum offsets are hard to beat. They are what I always grab for first out there.

Well they aren't made anymore but the brass ones are. The brass ones correspond to the approx size of BD micro nuts.

Now you local boyz go get some of them brass offsets so we don'thave to use my stuff all the time.

Got mine in the mail to today...the casting says "Wales" and "HB"...appears to be the real deal, or at least made from the castings of... I wonder if they just bought all of HB's remaining inventory of these.

LOVE THE NEW AVATAR. IS THAT A NAKED ANNA NICOLE WITH A FLAG? HOUND, IT RULES.

NOW I GOTTA CHANGE MINE.

2 heads up:

Don't get involved with Mt Tools is my honest opinion.

Mountain GEAR is the company which rules.

At pain of death don't confuse the 2.

As long as we're on the subject, we're talking about 2 radically different products here on the offsets. Brass and Aluminum.

Apples and Nuts.