Dear moron,

Superman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll confess, the only thing more utterly pathetic than running home to post and cry about a min. wage rei clerk is responding to the poster. Uh....be a man? Assert yourself? Say it with me with confidence, "Hello, I'd like to check out. Excuse me ma'am, I was actually waiting in line...etc.." Oh yeah, that's not the Seattle way, better to stand around looking nice and polite, then go cry on the internet...

I'll admit my gay comments obviously pushed some buttons with a few people there at the REI. I should know enough by now to exercise passionate conservatism if I want to co-exist with the Naderite residents that have infested Seattle. I don't know what got into me.

But seriously, hooked on phonics obviously didn't work for you, Mountainhesh, since you reiterated EXACTLY what I stated in my initial post. Say it with confidence, "I'm proud of the fact that I wear rainbow panties under my leather chaps."

On second thought, perhaps my "shove this basket up your ass" comment wasn't assertive enough. I should have done what others have suggested and got downright Zindane with the little turd. fruit.gif

On second thought, perhaps my "shove this basket up your ass" comment wasn't assertive enough.

The... the comment you made on the internet?

So true.. maybe I should have just grabbed some perlon and strangled the little fucker.

Hey LDB, here's another board to check out while you're at it...ldb

fruit.gif, oh, got any tight little red underpants to go with that fabulous cape?

On second thought, perhaps my "shove this basket up your ass" comment wasn't assertive enough.

The... the comment you made on the internet?

So true.. maybe I should have just grabbed some perlon and strangled the little fucker.

Hey LDB, here's another board to check out while you're at it...ldb

fruit.gif, oh, got any tight little red underpants to go with that fabulous cape?

Nice edit, it obviously wasn't funny enough the first time around.

Oh hey, I found just the site for you, too!! Pucker up!

Mountainhesh yelrotflmao.gif

This is fun.

Or how about this one!!!

And my personal favorite...

Pay close attention here to def. #2!!!! hahaha.gif

fruit.gif

• 2 weeks later...
My dick is so hard that when I'm fucking my girlfriend she says, "ooooh, your dick feels so hard".

My girlfriend told me the same thing when I was fucking her. I thought it was just something women said, but then she told me some men, even when they are hard, are not really HARD!

Who are you spongey-dicked MF's? C'mon, fess up! hahaha.gif