Dear moron,

Superman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll confess, the only thing more utterly pathetic is 3rd hand limp dicked qb'ing - because nothings more Seattle than internet limp dicked qb'ing

- a mattp approved jackass

The only thing MORE pathetic is claiming mattp approval.

on the 4th hand, I would like to report this whole experience has left me feeling like pounding the crap out of all of you, Seattle passive agressive style. I may have to take my rage out on the REI pinnacle and grab some ice tools and send that beeyotch NOLSe style.

Dear REI,

I am writing on behalf of a Internet Bulletin Board known as Cascade Climbers. If you have not heard of this board, then you have obviously lost touch a large segment of those who use the out of doors, if not with humanity.

I am writing because a member of Cascade Climbers experienced a very traumatic event in one of your stores. This customer was waiting to buy a GPS at a counter, and had to wait for as long as 15 minutes. This is simply not acceptable. Additionally, other customers (whom quite possibly are "gay") were permitted to snicker at the subject when he voiced his disapproval.

These aggressions will not stand. If this occurs again, the Cascade Climbers will consider this to be an act of war, and will proceed accordingly. Right now we are deploying several aircraft carriers to South Lake Union, as well several avatars poised at your other stores for unilateral acts of passive agression. You have been warned.

Sincerely,

Cascade Climbers

I'll confess, the only thing more utterly pathetic is 3rd hand limp dicked qb'ing - because nothings more Seattle than internet limp dicked qb'ing

I'll confess, the only thing more utterly pathetic is 4th hand limp dicked qb'ing... yelrotflmao.gifmoon.gif ...believe me LD, I get the irony... now why don't we all down 17 pints and take REI hooligan style, be sure to wear your 'life is good' shirts...

Dear REI,

I am writing on behalf of a Internet Bulletin Board known as Cascade Climbers. If you have not heard of this board, then you have obviously lost touch a large segment of those who use the out of doors, if not with humanity.

I am writing because a member of Cascade Climbers experienced a very traumatic event...

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifthumbs_up.gif

I'll confess, the only thing more utterly pathetic is 4th hand limp dicked qb'ing... yelrotflmao.gifmoon.gif ...believe me LD, I get the irony... now why don't we all down 17 pints and take REI hooligan style, be sure to wear your 'life is good' shirts...

Those shirts are soooo ghey!

I think we should raise money for our war vs. REI by making our own "Life is Ghey" shirts. Or, "Life is Food" and have pics of super fat people on them.

- a mattp approved jackass

The only thing MORE pathetic is claiming mattp approval.

only on the seattle internet would that be clarified.

Those shirts are soooo ghey!

I think we should raise money for our war vs. REI by making our own "Life is Ghey" shirts. Or, "Life is Food" and have pics of super fat people on them.

yelrotflmao.gif ...be the first to own one!

10327lifeisfood.jpgyelrotflmao.gif

I'd love to own one, but I don't think I can fit him in the door.