• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
jobran

SOLD: New Turbo Express Ice Screws

I have three, brand new, with sheaths and end caps, never been placed, tags still attatched, BD Turbo Express ice screws. I have one 22cm and two 19cm's.

These are cosmetic seconds, but I've compared them to my other brand new screws and cannot find any difference other than the little fold down hand crank is not color coded.....that's it.

Price is $33.00 each plus shipping OR all three for $80.00 plus shipping.

If any questions please email me at jonithanbrantley@yahoo.com.

thanks for looking,

jon

Edited by jobran

Thanks for your interest. I won them on ebay and believe I ended up paying between $36-$39 for each of them.....so there is no profit margin.

I just got married and bought a townhouse so my immediate future climbing plans have been altered and money is needed (I'm selling brand new La Sportiva Nuptse's with tags for well below retail, I paid $500 for them at Zappos.com a while back. Marriage and homeownership has lots of attatched expenses!!! But its all worth it, she's a great girl!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

thanks,

jon

I'm being told my file size is too large to proceed. Give your email address and I will send you the pics.

thanks,

jon

If the spinner knobs are silver, they are probably the older Express screws, not Turbo Express screws.

Thanks for the input Mr. Phil. The tags (still original attached say "Turbo Express" on them. Let me be more specific: the 22cm is a faded camo green (my other 22cm is a much darker camo green), of the two 19cm screws, one is actually the same silver as my older turbo express 19cm and the other 19cm is a faded purple something color. We're talking the little hand crank knob to be extremley specific.

Hope that makes things more clear for you.

thanks,

jon