SOLD: New Turbo Express Ice Screws

jobran

I have three, brand new, with sheaths and end caps, never been placed, tags still attatched, BD Turbo Express ice screws. I have one 22cm and two 19cm's.

These are cosmetic seconds, but I've compared them to my other brand new screws and cannot find any difference other than the little fold down hand crank is not color coded.....that's it.

Price is $33.00 each plus shipping OR all three for $80.00 plus shipping.

If any questions please email me at jonithanbrantley@yahoo.com.

thanks for looking,

jon

Edited by jobran

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your interest. I won them on ebay and believe I ended up paying between $36-$39 for each of them.....so there is no profit margin.

I just got married and bought a townhouse so my immediate future climbing plans have been altered and money is needed (I'm selling brand new La Sportiva Nuptse's with tags for well below retail, I paid $500 for them at Zappos.com a while back. Marriage and homeownership has lots of attatched expenses!!! But its all worth it, she's a great girl!

Let me know if you have any more questions.

thanks,

jon

Thanks for the input Mr. Phil. The tags (still original attached say "Turbo Express" on them. Let me be more specific: the 22cm is a faded camo green (my other 22cm is a much darker camo green), of the two 19cm screws, one is actually the same silver as my older turbo express 19cm and the other 19cm is a faded purple something color. We're talking the little hand crank knob to be extremley specific.

Hope that makes things more clear for you.

thanks,

jon