HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA

TREETOAD

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up here in Mother Natures Kingdom we don't get all fucked up on symbols. It is what it is. Happy Canada Day cousin. One world or none. You can burn a flag but you can't stop an idea. Peace out !!

Cool, 'cos I wipe my moon.gif with TP emblazoned with the flag of your crap-hole cunt-ry

hahaha.gif

And you're legally entitled to do just that, if you want to. You see, up here, our legislators don't waste their time and our money proposing and debating legislation that would make it illegal. Up here, we believe the Constitution, and the rights that it guarantees, are far more important than any flag.

So go ahead and wipe your ass with our flag. God knows you'd probably end up chained to the floor in Guantanamo if you tried using your own. hahaha.gif

You see, up here, our legislators don't waste their time and our money proposing and debating legislation that would make it illegal. Up here, we believe the Constitution, and the rights that it guarantees, are far more important than any flag.

What?! Are you saying that debating the legality of burning our country's flag is NOT the most important issue for our esteemed senate to spend its time on?

Say it ain't so. hellno3d.gifsnaf.gif

Oh, and Happy Dominion Day!

Ungrateful immigrant.

Immigrant? From where? The only place I immigrated from was Cali, where I was born, you dumbass.

You're what they call the "Ugly American." Your TP remark is totally uncalled for. STFU the_finger.gif

Based on the abuse I hear and read daily from whiny bitch Canucks, with their obvious jealousy for their more successful southern neighbors, my comment is perfectly in order. Now go lick sack. wave.gif

Edited by KaskadskyjKozak

KKmust be off his anadrol these days, he is such a little bitch.

TREETOAD, if anyone is on drugs, I'd bet a large sum of greenbacks that it is you. Go ahead and smoke a few bowls, munch a few shrooms and further entertain the notion in your drug-induced delusional stupor that your country is a great place. wave.gif