Aurora Bridge at Noon

mattp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you seem to see no problem with your rope work on Friday.

Can you read? I clearly wrote that Lowell was correct in suggesting that I could have anticipated a problem and that while in the past I have known climbers to go to the Aurora Bridge for that purpose, other locations would make a better choice.

Agon, I find your little "joke" rather tasteless. Our furry friends have been known to chew on a fixed line in the cover of darkness and claim there is no problem with it. On snaffles.com they are probably all talking about how it was really the climbers' fault!

you seem to see no problem with your rope work on Friday.

Can you read? I clearly wrote that Lowell was correct in suggesting that I could have anticipated a problem and that while in the past I have known climbers to go to the Aurora Bridge for that purpose, other locations would make a better choice.

My reading comprehension is just fine. When I read your post just previous to my response that you quoted, I basically read your post to say "There was no problem with what I was doing until the cops showed up." If that isn't a correct summary, then I apologize.

Yes... you did respond to Lowell saying that you could've chosen better places to do this. I read that. But in all your other posts, you still don't really appear to think there was anything really out of the ordinary about what you did. That - and what seems to be the majority of responses on here agreeing with that - I guess, is just raising my hackles this weekend.

Yeah... arguing on the internet is pretty pointless. But I'd be having the same exact conversation with you if I ever showed up at a Pub Club!