put that fire out

You know you learn somethiing new everyday. The other day I was out climbing at Dishman with Stevey Winkler. I done all the other 5.11's except that on were the gigantic flake fell off. I was back trying the dyno and couldn't even come close. I was like well I gonna put this fire out. I got some rope tied knots in it and hung it on the bolt so you can climb past the dyno. Then Fletcher called me up this morning bitchin about it. I was like shut up fletcher you don't know me. He was bitchin about leaving rope hanging at the place. I was like all those beer cans laying around don't bother you, your front yard looks like shit anyway. Besides I OWN FOUR SETS OF BRASS KNUCKLES MAN, swear to god I do. smileysex5.gif

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yelrotflmao.gif Way to get after it.

4 sets? It of course leds one to wonder 2 things.

How many hands do you Eastern Washington guys normally have that you need 4 sets of Brass Knuckles?

-and-

Don't ya ever wonder what would happen if you showed up with all 4 sets and the other fella(s) showed up for the discussion with a single tactical 12 ga shotgun?

Donny, your mama didn't raise no quitter. I learned a valuable lesson from the really super, awsome, good looking people who post on this site and it's to "never give up trying because nothing is imposssible in rockclimbing". You see Donny, even though the dyno looks impossible you just got to keep at it and "belive yourself up the route", and after enough "belief", physics will no longer apply. I'ts just like the Dali Lama's search for the magic carpet ride on the 14th transcendental, longitudinal, hyperbolic, plane, if you can envision this sort of state.

Keep at it little trooper. Best wishes, Marty.

Oh, and also, what do you think that thing will go at when you "Get er' done"?

Hey man your talkin crazy you sound like my highschool counselor mike. Swear to God you do. hang in there trooper, what do you need brass knuckles for? Build brotherhood an crap. shut up Marty. I got four sets of brass knuckles for my work truck, truck, boat, and my pontiac.