• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
olyclimber

Donate to Kurt's (AlpineK) Recovery

this w/e's looking nice. probally a lil soon though

Edited by NYC007

We'll need to coordinate getting beer, but what date is good for you?

Hmm, I don't know. I prefer blonde hair and blue eyes though...

Is everyone so popular that they need a couple of weeks notice, or will this upcoming Saturday work?

my eyes are blue...but this weekend will probably not be good as coordination of getting a keg of beer delivered from Oregon will need to happen. snugtop.gif

Currently, I have a trap line set for the big, fat, grey mouse that currently has the run of the place. The bastard should give us no trouble at the party; maybe I'll make him the doorman doormouse.

It is not this Saturday, though we could practice. I have to get a keg from down in Oregon from Terminal Gravity (as well as work out the details of said keg with him). Any Oregonians want to volunteer to pick up a keg in a weekend or two and bring it up?

I will most likely be going up to Index for at least one day this weekend, but if there is a party, it will just be a warm up for the kegger that we will have in a weekend or two.

So it's this Saturday?

How are you fixed for firewood? Lemme know; I could bring a load up.

That would be much appreciated!

Done. Tomorrow during the day sometime if you'll be there. Let me know when if not.

How do I get my truck past the Brandenburg Gate at the bridge there?

Done. Tomorrow during the day sometime if you'll be there. Let me know when if not.

How do I get my truck past the Brandenburg Gate at the bridge there?

I'll unlock the gate for you.

Check your PMs wink.gifbigdrink.gif

so is anything going on tomorrow? I will be there sat-sun, never been there before.

Well, we may not have a keg by then, as Terminal Gravity hasn't got back to me yet (he is probably too busy making that tasty beer)....but lets not let that stop us from partying, climbing, and helping out Kurt. Lets just go ahead and do it this upcoming weekend (not this weekend, the 15/16th)...if we want to get a keg by that time, we may need to just buy one. Just so yall know.

I can't bring a keg, it wont fit in my car frown.gif. But I can bring cases. Got an empty fridge? Or a shitload of coolers? I dont know Kurt, but I hope he has a full recovery. For everyone being this enthused about helping a guy out, he must be pretty damn cool. Oh the 22nd works for me.

Edited by OrganDonor

You rule!

I can haul the keg up and have a can ready for ice and the keg.

I have no refridgerator--sorry.

OK, so how does July 22nd sound?

Will Terminal be ready?

Will CComer's be ready?

wazzup.gif

frown.gif I'll be gone that weekend.

Of course I will be in the Bugaboos climbing, so I'll give Kurt a holler or two from the top of something. wave.gif

I'm going to be away that day too. frown.gif

Maybe all of us who can't make it should be levied a $25 voluntary fine into Kurt's trust account. bigdrink.gif