Donate to Kurt's (AlpineK) Recovery

olyclimber

i can't make it that weekend, i'm sure you're all crushed smirk.gif

i will however take allison's suggestions and make the proper donation to Kurt's fund. since i won't be attending i expect archenemy and oly to drink my portion of the beer.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we time it right (and I don't know that there is a particular hurry, though I could be wrong) we could do this as a part of the CC.com Ropeup. Might as well have an uber event. Last year Ropeup was fun...in fact it spawned many mythological stories. We've got to top it somehow, and and already I can see some cool potentials for slideshows from some people who have done some cool climbs and or skiing this year. It would be good to see all of you too.

I'm definitely in for helping put on the Ropeup again this year.

Just something to consider....

Kurt has certainly been a big player in ropeup every year -- actively involved in planning and execution. If mid season turns out to be a difficult time to plan an organized event, perhaps we could look at plannint a Ropefest/Kurtfest a little earlier than usual - say in September rather than October. Reserving the goup campsites in Leavenworth may be more difficult, though.