Donate to Kurt's (AlpineK) Recovery

olyclimber

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is not this Saturday, though we could practice. I have to get a keg from down in Oregon from Terminal Gravity (as well as work out the details of said keg with him). Any Oregonians want to volunteer to pick up a keg in a weekend or two and bring it up?

I will most likely be going up to Index for at least one day this weekend, but if there is a party, it will just be a warm up for the kegger that we will have in a weekend or two.

Well, we may not have a keg by then, as Terminal Gravity hasn't got back to me yet (he is probably too busy making that tasty beer)....but lets not let that stop us from partying, climbing, and helping out Kurt. Lets just go ahead and do it this upcoming weekend (not this weekend, the 15/16th)...if we want to get a keg by that time, we may need to just buy one. Just so yall know.

I can't bring a keg, it wont fit in my car frown.gif. But I can bring cases. Got an empty fridge? Or a shitload of coolers? I dont know Kurt, but I hope he has a full recovery. For everyone being this enthused about helping a guy out, he must be pretty damn cool. Oh the 22nd works for me.

Edited by OrganDonor