Donate to Kurt's (AlpineK) Recovery

olyclimber

OK...as suggested and seconded by many people including icegirl here and others here, we now have a way to donate money to Kurt's (AKA "AlpineK") recovery fund.

Bank: Washington Mutual (any branch)

Name: Kurt E. Fickeisen Trust Fund

Account # 313-283-7573

As most of you should know by now, Kurt was hurt on the job, and has suffered a pretty bad head injury, not to mention a broken up midsection. Lets all pitch in and help Kurt who has helped run CC.com since the early days.

yoda.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So say I threw $50 bucks Kurts way via Jons paypal account and say "Kurts recovery", this money will get to Kurt?

For sure?

Just checking, get well Kurt, maybe we'll tie in someday.

Hahahaha screw Kurt, I'm going to the Met for dinner!

Thanks to everyone who has donated some money, I'll make sure it get's to him.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Thanks Jon wave.gif

Interesting point, Dan Osmans friends set up a bank fund to help his kid out at the time of his death.

The kid shows up years later on Rockclimbing.com and says that the Lowlife Aunt downloaded the account and none of it was seen or went to her or her mom.

Interesting point, Dan Osmans friends set up a bank fund to help his kid out at the time of his death.

The kid shows up years later on Rockclimbing.com and says that the Lowlife Aunt downloaded the account and none of it was seen or went to her or her mom.

Non verified, specious, and not in the best intrest of this thread.

Okay, so are you all afraid to use paypal? or just waiting for the official account to open... Or perhaps just waiting to see if he gets well really fast and doesn't need any help from us (that would be outstanding!)

1052 topic views. Come on boys and girls, we can do better! If each of you donated just $5... if you'd prefer to do it in person, maybe we can have a slideshow or shultzys thing, and pass the hat around... If you want to send a get well soon card, (with a bill or check inside), I'm sure oly or someone can give us an addy to send it to..

If we help Kurt out now, when he's all better down the road, maybe he'll toss in a complementary hedge trimming or something next time he's surgically removing a tree from your powerlines... What goes around comes around...

How about another picnic and TG can donate beer, and we each donate $10 to live it up! That's less than a pitcher at a pub...

Who can help organize and put together an informal get together (aka, a kegger) were we can all drink beer and raise some money for Kurt's recovery?

Terminal Gravity has graciously offered to donate some beer. Who else can step up to help organize what should be a pretty good time? I can definitely help, but my time is pretty thin these days (like the rest of the cc.com admin crew).