• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
archenemy

Kurt injured?

I just got off the phone with Mark M. and they have taken Kurt's breathing tube out, he's able to sit up and is reacting to people and attempting to talk although he is evidently not very coherent. So this is all very good news. He's still got a long way to go but compared to yesterday this news is very heartening. I don't care for icons much but

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

Kellie

I think he's well enough to order him up a six-pack and a stripper. What room is he in?

Make sure that's a 6 pack of Sparks.

I think he's well enough to order him up a six-pack and a stripper. What room is he in?

Make sure that's a 6 pack of Sparks.

A six-pack of lambskins may prove more therapeutic.

is it me or is this the first thread ever moved FROM spray TO the main board? bigdrink.gif Kurt might be acheiving a CC.com first...