Suggestions on toddler-friendly bouldering/camping

jawon

Friends and I are going on an overnight car camping trip with our kids ranging in age from 16 months to 3 years. I'm hoping we can find a kid-friendly camping area that also has some very nearby bouldering. Doesn't have to be much, just wanna touch some rock without having to bail on the kids!

Any suggested areas within 3 hours of seattle?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, 11worth? Icicle canyon bouldering at Barney's rubble or Forestland (same parking). Tumwater Canyon: swiftwater picnic area. the previous three have almost zero approach, while the family can sit at picnic tables and watch you boulder at swiftwater. If you're up for a fifteen minute walk with the group, the Beach boulders on the far side of the Wenatchee river are a great hangout with a beautiful river beach nearby once the water level drops.

word. everything he said. camping at 8 mile cg in icicle canyon. with mini bolders for the kids on a sandy beach. tho they may still be too young.

dont go this weekend tho. cuz I am going and I dont want you to get the last site b4 I arrive.

word. everything he said. camping at 8 mile cg in icicle canyon. with mini bolders for the kids on a sandy beach. tho they may still be too young.

dont go this weekend tho. cuz I am going and I dont want you to get the last site b4 I arrive.

yer mommy's lettin' you out for the weekend? I thought you was grounded!