Binge Eating - please

ragingturk

Yet another annual west coast pilgrimige is upon me and my partner.

You all know a good climbing trip isn't complete without your favorite food stop on the way home. I still don't have one coming out of the North Cascades (west side).

Can I get some recommendations for a good place to eat after Marblemount? Perhaps in Burlington?

Requirements:

1. Good fresh brew (preferebly brewed on site)

2. Good fresh brew

3. Good fresh burger/meat

Spin this as you read your morning email at work, and fill in those TPS reports.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never figured if Good Food is really good or if it just tastes so damned good after 5 days in the N. Cascades living off gu and Chicken and Rice.

Good Food shakes rule too!

Last time we were there, they were out of curly fries and the dysfunctional argument that ensued about forgetting to order more was just a little slice of americana that I might want to forget.

-r

I find the Good Food veggie burgers pretty... well... good. Pricey yes.

Where is the pizza place in Concrete?

Used to be a place called the Baker Street Grill in Concrete... that place was awesome. But they closed a few years ago and moved to Oregon.

• 2 weeks later...

The Marblemount Diner has awesome food and fun people. It used to be Howie's (around the corner from the old Log House, which is now an Inn) and has been taken over by new owners about a year or so ago. They have a nice selection of microbrews, great burgers and they have dinner specials every weekend. Last time there we had seared ahi tuna and it was killer! Annie's Pizza in Concrete is good to.