[TR] The Tooth- South Face Cluster-F*** 6/11/2006

zoroastr

I agree I'd rather see a route report thread left to talk about the route than the subtleties of the photoediting process and leave that techno stuff for a different discussion, but given the strcuture of the thread I'm not sure I can pull out the photoedit part of the discussion for a separate thread. Any objections if I just chop a bit? As Gary notes, much of that topic has been covered elsewhere.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another point of view is that the original poster didn't mind, so just leave it. And maybe everyone learns a little from the experience...some about social interaction, and some about photography.

Oh....and Das Toof is looking shweet! I might have to hit that stuff some evening. bigdrink.gif

Oh....and Das Toof is looking shweet! I might have to hit that stuff some evening. bigdrink.gif

I climbed it on the evening of the 19th (oh, my that is a week ago now....) and had a good time. Leaving the parking lot after 5 is the way to do it.... had lots of bigdrink.gif for the trip out.... Good times for an after work party.... and my buddy got a red alien out of the deal as well... Got to love free gear.... the_finger.gif

• 1 month later...