Mile high club

richard_noggin

So say you do the deed at 5604 feet the Tooth and a mile is 5280 feet does it put you in the mile high club ?

I think doing it on a peak is way cooler that doing it on a airliner..... I think it would be way more enjoyable on a peak thumbs_up.gif. The bathroom on an airliner whoooo weeeee....I don't think so thumbs_down.gif.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So say you do the deed at 5604 feet the Tooth and a mile is 5280 feet does it put you in the mile high club ?

Nope you have not entered the club.

I think doing it on a peak is way cooler that doing it on a airliner..... I think it would be way more enjoyable on a peak thumbs_up.gif.

I agree in the mountains is probably way better.

The bathroom on an airliner whoooo weeeee....I don't think so thumbs_down.gif.

Yeah not the greastest place to smileysex5.gif get busy, but that is not the point of the mile high club. It is not a peak bagging club where you can take the easiest route of attaining your goal. Instead you have to rise to the challenge, in more ways than one. You need to accept the risk that you may come out a member, but with the rest of the cabin and crew knowing that you just became a member. Definitely not as easy as shagging on top of the Tooth, anyone can do that, I don't think that many people have been successful at joining the mile high club, I am guessing just an elite few.

Seems like entire cities would qualify. Vail Pass has a nice parking lot which would qualify some for the two-mile club.

Now how about the catbirdseat technicalities? Like if oral, do both qualify for the club, or only the 'active' participant? How about a dildo for women, men, or a combination of the two? How about all the scared sheep in Montana or the horse that killed a man a few months ago?

More importantly, what is the highest recorded nookie in the world? This is assuming the Apollo missions were uneventful, so to speak...