Was Zarqawi Really Alive After those 500-lb Bombs?

Thinker

Why isn't this reported in 'our' news?

" It is reported Zarqawi was wounded but still alive when the Americans found him. The US military said they handed him over to the Iraqis and he later died of his injuries."

EuroNews.net

Granted, I don't know if the source was accurate, but this paints a slightly different picture than the US and UK news outlets are showing.

Did he commit suicide after his capture? Did the Iraqi's execute him?...or did he really die of his wounds. Seems to me that if he were wounded and alive that he'd have been given the best possible medical care so he could be tortured later for 'information'.

Maybe the fact that Bush and the new Bush-Iraqi government needed a shot in the arm dictated the need for Zarqawi to be dead.

Spray on..........

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really, really looking forward to reading the responses to this thread.

TREETOAD, Fear-and-Greed, etc - show your stuff.

DEAR GOD YOU RIGHTWING LOON! STOP THE TORTURE! PLEASE!

WE DO NOT NEED TO SEE PICTURES OF THEIR PUBES ON CC.COM

i didn't agree w/ the invasion nor am a big supporter of the current police-action, but you gotta be a fool to not feel okay about a guy getting taken out who routinely killed innocents - and i could give a shit if some private shot him after he was wounded

Ha. Truth is Zarqawi was a CIA operative who helped the government mastermind the 911 attacks. They had to kill him because he was about to come clean to the press about it.

He also had information about a government coverup concerning an alien spaceship found in the Afghani desert last year.

Wow, I realize this is the spray section, but I had hoped for a lively discussion of media integrity, conspiracy theories, Pro-Bush camps, Anti-Bush majority, and US-EU politics in general.

What happened to the vibrant and quirky Spray section I knew and loved?

edit: Thanks Harry! THAT'S what I'm talkin' bout!

Edited by Thinker

Quite the dissappointing paucity of posts by the grand-champions.

I'm note even asking for new material. Just cut and paste the good stuff here after you hit the "submit" button over at the Daily Kos, Democratic Underground, etc.