FS: Enchantments - July 5th thru 9th- $60 !

freezerburn

I just dropped the price to $60!!!!!!!! That's for all 8 permits!!

I can't believe somebody hasn't stepped up and snapped up this permit yet. It's good for 8 people. from July 5th thru 9th

You already know how great the Enchantments are, and how difficult these permits are to get. If nobody wants to go...... well, then these permits are going to go to waste

rockband.gif

Edited by freezerburn

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MountaingirlBC: I'd like to unload them all and let you divy them up. You probably have more friends than I do anyway. Besides, I'm too busy to f_ , I mean mess around with selling them individually.

And......the Enchantments are cheap at any price. Who wouldn't pay $50 for a week in the Enchantments? Multiply that by 8 and you get $400!

I'm just trying to recoup the $120 it cost me for all 8 permits.

YOU Gotta take'm all! I need someone to put his name on the permit (besides me). The Forest Service won't let me keep my name on 2 sets of permits, and my name is already on the other set (june 26th -30th).

So, if you have any interest at all, please step up. You can then find friends to split the fee with, or sell individual permits.

• 2 weeks later...

This would be the time to step up and get the permits, or they will go to waste. I will be on Rainier this weekend. Monday would be the only day to get the permits transferred to your name, or it's too late!

To make it more appealing: $60 and they are all yours.

PM me with your phone #. rockband.gif