W's clothing, Arc'Teryx, and BCA Trackers for sale

EscalarK2

I am looking to sell some Patagonia Womens Microburst Pants for $75.00, they are brand new still ahve the tag on them. They are a size 6, black.

Also looking to sell a pair of Mammut Champ Pants, they have been worn once out cragging. They are size Mammut 38. which is about a size 6. I dont know what the translation to inches is though. Also asking $75.00 for them. They are black.

I am also selling an Arc'Teryx Needle 55 Pack. Red, size Large. It has been used but in great shape. I would like $85.00 for it.

Also selling an Lowe Alpine Attack 65. Red ( i have too much red gear) size Large. It has been used once. I dont know a price yet, cos I am not 100% sure if I want to sell it, but if the right price is offered I might be willing to deal.

And last but not least, I have 2 jetboils for sale $45.00 each, and a few more BCA Trackers that I would like $135.00 for.

Like always, email me at Escalark2@yahoo.com, or send me a PM. First come first serve. I ask that you add $6.00 for shipping it to you if i have to. I am open to questions and can probably get pics if needed.

Thanks!

Edited by EscalarK2

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...