TelemarkTwits.com

E-rock

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody help, my binding broke, has this ever happened to any of you?!

Somebody help, I can't control my back ski, what am I doing wrong, I'll post video?

Hey guys check out my new rad personal upgrade to my bindings, it essentially renders the whole point of buying these bindings in the first place moot!

I know we've gone into this before but what makes an active binding "active" is it the location of the pivot or the strength of the spring or both, or something so completely mystical and indescribable it can only be explained as the force that many people use the word "God" to describe?

If telemark didn't exist, God would have invented it so that she could paint brushstrokes on the canvas of Her Creation, the Colorado Rockies.

"Judging by your posting history, you are clearly a closet homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as I just got finished arguing in my most recent barrage of egomaniacally PC posts. But if you were a closet homosexual, as your posting history suggests (and I read the posting history of EVERYONE who even VAGUELY annoys me), that would make you, well, gay which is kind of an insult too. So you see it's ironic, you hate gays, but your posting history suggests you are gay, and I'm attempting to back-handedly insult you by pointing that out, while at the same time reiterating my profoundly heartfelt stance that there's nothing wrong with being gay in my bedroom"

"Judging by your posting history, you are clearly a closet homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as I just got finished arguing in my most recent barrage of egomaniacally PC posts. But if you were a closet homosexual, as your posting history suggests (and I read the posting history of EVERYONE who even VAGUELY annoys me), that would make you, well, gay which is kind of an insult too. So you see it's ironic, you hate gays, but your posting history suggests you are gay, and I'm attempting to back-handedly insult you by pointing that out, while at the same time reiterating my profoundly heartfelt stance that there's nothing wrong with being gay in my bedroom"

smileysex5.gif

You must feel SO at home there, it's a wonder you even post over here anymore

Hey! I have been checking out your web site these last couple of days since joining -- and it's great! But are you sure it's for climbers? Telemarktips has been discussing the death of David Sharp on Mt. Everest for the last couple of days -- the thread is already 11 pages long and shows no signs of slowing down. But this web site is only now beginning to discuss it? WTF?

Hey! I have been checking out your web site these last couple of days since joining -- and it's great! But are you sure it's for climbers? Telemarktips has been discussing the death of David Sharp on Mt. Everest for the last couple of days -- the thread is already 11 pages long and shows no signs of slowing down. But this web site is only now beginning to discuss it? WTF?

OMG! We are that far behind????

Call in the Rainbow Brigade! My flowers are wilting since he said those hurtful copulating words!

Mt Everest ain't on this continent let alone in the Cascades dumbshit

AlpineK, why don't you tell that to Kitergal who started the thread.

Only a telemarker could have come up with a comeback so bold and witty! Now tell me, what is the month for planting petunias again?

OMG! We are that far behind????

Call in the Rainbow Brigade! My flowers are wilting since he said those hurtful copulating words!

I'm a she.